did u guys see the deer with the ribbon
this one did u see it
did u see this
No, I haven’t seen it. Is it cute?
i have 3 moods for characters:
- the ruler of my heart please step on me
- precious child must be protected at all costs
- complete trash yet ironically my favorite character
I added the fourth type:
THE LEAK IS REAL GUYS.
The art for shulk on the smash bros website matches up with the art that was on the leaked roster images.
Which means that I’m gonna play team retro with ROB, Duck Hunt Dog, and Little Mac!
Post with 7 notes
Today, Nintendo put out this reveal trailer showcasing their new project: A 3D fighting game starring pokemon. It’s coming out in arcades next year in Japan, so the console release probably won’t be for a while, but there’s plenty of time to speculate!
So far, we know that Lucario, Machamp and Blaziken will be playable fighters in the game. And Mega-Lucario will have a presence as a possible super-move. I expect that Mega-Blaziken will also follow suit. A ton of possible fighters come to mind, but here are the top ten I think will/should be in the game:
10. Hitmonlee&Hitmonchan - a rivalry born in the first generation, these fighters would be a great addition to the game, especially with Hitmonlee’s stretchy legs.
9. Gallade - Gallade as a fighter I would imagine like a ninja, using his blade-arm-things as a combo-stringing attack.
8. Heracross - His large horn could be used as a good attack for both launching opponents into the air, and for keeping his foes at a distance.
7. Toxicroak - His tongue could wreak havoc on the stage and the poison can be a good strategic move as well.
6. Medicham - There could be a cool mechanic involving meditation in the power of his attacks that could go very well. And his mega-evolved form could meditate even more effectively.
5. Infernape - You just have to have a monkey in the game. you just gotta.
4. Lopunny - I’m gonna say it counts because her mega-evolution is normal/fighting. She can be a chun li like character, utilizing kicks.
3. Hawlucha - Hawlucha would be a small, fast fighter. And his arial game would be good as well, since he’s half flying.
2. Mewtwo - Mewtwo is a very popular pokemon in the series, and he’s proven in Smash Bros to be a capable fighter. With his X Mega-evolution giving him a second fighting type, he’d be perfect for this game.
1. Pikachu - Would anybody be surprised if he was in it? I would be shocked (no pun intended) if the mascot for the Pokemon Franchise didn’t make an appearance in the game.
Will they limit this series to only include fighting type pokemon? Who do you think should be represented in this new fighting game?
I for one hope that the leak is fake. Keep in mind that I would love to have Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt Dog, and Shulk in the game. But from the videos it seems that there’s some serious cloning going on here. Ganondorf still seems to have his clone moveset, Bowser Jr. looks to be a clone of Diddy Kong, and Shulk has a lot of moves in common with Marth. If I wanted to play as the same character with a different paintjob, I’d get Project M.
I totally remember watching this as a kid and thinking that looked like the most delicious biscuit/cookie in the world
when in reality was’t it a ritz cracker dipped in water?
THAT’S CREME A LA CREME A LA EDGAR YOU IGNORANT SLUT
every so often I sometimes get a mug of milk, add a splash of vanilla extract, a spoonful of sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and heat it in the microwave and have it with Ritz Crackers and pretend it’s Creme A La Creme A La Edgar and it’s seriously just the best.
I JUST MADE THAT MYSELF AND AM CURRENTLY HAVING RITZ CRACKERS WITH IT AND LEMME TELL YOU THIS SHIT IS DELICIOUS
SOMEONE FOUND THE RECIPE TO CREME A LA CREME A LA EDGAR
INCORRECT!!! its creme DE la creme a la edgar!!!
you forgot the most important ingredient: roofies.
apparently there is more
I’m calling it fake because:
a. Dr. Mario… really?
b. No Ice Climbers… REALLY?
c. The fighter select screen looks disorganized. Why are Lucina and Dark Pit at the bottom of the screen instead of with their respective franchizes? And if Bowser Jr. is in the game and has the mushroom icon, why isn’t he switched with Yoshi, who has an egg icon, meaning he’s his own franchise?
So yeah, I’m calling BS. Although I would like to see Shulk, Bowser Jr and the Duck Hunt Dog as characters. Could be interesting.
A Smash bros style game in which Personas and Stands can fight.It can also include characters from similar stories, like Shaman King, or even YuGiOh.
How cool would that be?
you should check out Jump Super Stars for DS. it is a smash bros style game with shoenn jump characters, including ones from naruto, bleach, one peice, yugioh, and dbz.
Today is the day Marty McFly goes to the future!
Where is my hoverboard
I just have to reblog this because this is LITERALLY a once in a lifetime thing and I need it on my blog.
For Pete’s sake people, do your research.
Page 1 of 132