The final roster of ssb4 and we’re stuck with these 50 characters for the next 6-8 years so what are your guys thoughts on the final roster?
Could have been better. Don’t get me wrong, I am very excited to play as many of the newcomers and I appreciate the effort that they have made to balance some of the characters *coughmetaknightcough*. I had just thought that Sakurai was going to focus more on unique characters and less on clones. With the addition of customizing movesets, he should have just made the cloned movesets alternates for the original characters (slower blaster for fox, powerful ganon punch for capt. falcon, etc.) it is especially disappointing when newcomers lucina and dark pit are clones of marth and pit, respectively, when there are other characters in higher demand. And where the hell is Ice climbers? that character was unique to the games and will be missed.
With that said, I’m really surprised at the choice of newcomers for the game. Duck Hunt Dog and Wii Fit Trainer don’t seem like they would have a good moveset, but I’m happy they’re in. I’m also glad that the miis are joining the game as well. And of course, it’s an accomplishment in itself to have Sonic, Pac-man and Mega Man all in the same game as Mario and Donkey Kong.
There are still some characters I was hoping would get a chance to smash it up:
Maybe next time. for now, this is pretty awesome!
Ok, so Im giving away my last Code for the Super Smash Bros Demo.
For a chance to win it just Reblog this and Ill send out the code sometime tomorrow (probably in the afternoon)
i literally find every iteration of this meme HILARIOUS no matter what fandom it involves
Let’s not forget that Hermione would be code name “I’d be lying if I hadn’t thought about it.”
did u guys see the deer with the ribbon
this one did u see it
did u see this
No, I haven’t seen it. Is it cute?
i have 3 moods for characters:
- the ruler of my heart please step on me
- precious child must be protected at all costs
- complete trash yet ironically my favorite character
I added the fourth type:
THE LEAK IS REAL GUYS.
The art for shulk on the smash bros website matches up with the art that was on the leaked roster images.
Which means that I’m gonna play team retro with ROB, Duck Hunt Dog, and Little Mac!
Post with 7 notes
Today, Nintendo put out this reveal trailer showcasing their new project: A 3D fighting game starring pokemon. It’s coming out in arcades next year in Japan, so the console release probably won’t be for a while, but there’s plenty of time to speculate!
So far, we know that Lucario, Machamp and Blaziken will be playable fighters in the game. And Mega-Lucario will have a presence as a possible super-move. I expect that Mega-Blaziken will also follow suit. A ton of possible fighters come to mind, but here are the top ten I think will/should be in the game:
10. Hitmonlee&Hitmonchan - a rivalry born in the first generation, these fighters would be a great addition to the game, especially with Hitmonlee’s stretchy legs.
9. Gallade - Gallade as a fighter I would imagine like a ninja, using his blade-arm-things as a combo-stringing attack.
8. Heracross - His large horn could be used as a good attack for both launching opponents into the air, and for keeping his foes at a distance.
7. Toxicroak - His tongue could wreak havoc on the stage and the poison can be a good strategic move as well.
6. Medicham - There could be a cool mechanic involving meditation in the power of his attacks that could go very well. And his mega-evolved form could meditate even more effectively.
5. Infernape - You just have to have a monkey in the game. you just gotta.
4. Lopunny - I’m gonna say it counts because her mega-evolution is normal/fighting. She can be a chun li like character, utilizing kicks.
3. Hawlucha - Hawlucha would be a small, fast fighter. And his arial game would be good as well, since he’s half flying.
2. Mewtwo - Mewtwo is a very popular pokemon in the series, and he’s proven in Smash Bros to be a capable fighter. With his X Mega-evolution giving him a second fighting type, he’d be perfect for this game.
1. Pikachu - Would anybody be surprised if he was in it? I would be shocked (no pun intended) if the mascot for the Pokemon Franchise didn’t make an appearance in the game.
Will they limit this series to only include fighting type pokemon? Who do you think should be represented in this new fighting game?
I for one hope that the leak is fake. Keep in mind that I would love to have Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt Dog, and Shulk in the game. But from the videos it seems that there’s some serious cloning going on here. Ganondorf still seems to have his clone moveset, Bowser Jr. looks to be a clone of Diddy Kong, and Shulk has a lot of moves in common with Marth. If I wanted to play as the same character with a different paintjob, I’d get Project M.
I totally remember watching this as a kid and thinking that looked like the most delicious biscuit/cookie in the world
when in reality was’t it a ritz cracker dipped in water?
THAT’S CREME A LA CREME A LA EDGAR YOU IGNORANT SLUT
every so often I sometimes get a mug of milk, add a splash of vanilla extract, a spoonful of sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and heat it in the microwave and have it with Ritz Crackers and pretend it’s Creme A La Creme A La Edgar and it’s seriously just the best.
I JUST MADE THAT MYSELF AND AM CURRENTLY HAVING RITZ CRACKERS WITH IT AND LEMME TELL YOU THIS SHIT IS DELICIOUS
SOMEONE FOUND THE RECIPE TO CREME A LA CREME A LA EDGAR
INCORRECT!!! its creme DE la creme a la edgar!!!
you forgot the most important ingredient: roofies.
apparently there is more
I’m calling it fake because:
a. Dr. Mario… really?
b. No Ice Climbers… REALLY?
c. The fighter select screen looks disorganized. Why are Lucina and Dark Pit at the bottom of the screen instead of with their respective franchizes? And if Bowser Jr. is in the game and has the mushroom icon, why isn’t he switched with Yoshi, who has an egg icon, meaning he’s his own franchise?
So yeah, I’m calling BS. Although I would like to see Shulk, Bowser Jr and the Duck Hunt Dog as characters. Could be interesting.
Page 1 of 132